Sunday, March 14, 2010

Manifestation feedback from Sharon Journey group

Hi Cindy,

I had to let you know how great the group was last night and how much energy there was. It was amazing. When the Manifestation card came to me I didn't know what to think. There was so many great ideas and thoughts but I HAVE the answer today. I thought you'd like to know what happened.

As I said last night, I lost my way in faith. I was floundering and didn't know if God or anyone was actually hearing me. It was as if the communication line was down and I felt a empty nothing where once I felt surrounded by God. A week ago I pleaded for a sign, that there was someone listening and that things would be okay. I asked and asked, just as a starving man asks for scraps. Still starving I went to the group where so much energy and love filled the room and the Manifestation card was in front of me. As I drove home (I live an hour and a half away) I thought about it and thought it must mean that I need to manifest the things I'm asking, become those things. Well the real meaning was delivered to me this morning on the way to work.

I started my commute thinking again about the card and how I felt like a blind person not seeing the light and WHAM a truck with a huge sign BLINDS AND SHADES was right next to me. I couldn't miss it. It was gone as quickly as that thought popped into my head. Wow, maybe I'm NOT blind and shaded from God. I thought about that for about five minutes as I drove along the route I drive everyday. Maybe God does see and hear me, Maybe that was the manifestation I was asking for. Still pondering this and the thinking about the heartache and pain in my life, WHAM a jeep with a tire cover on the back pulls right in front of me. Cindy, this is the Manifestation....on that tire cover was written "LIFE IS GOOD". I drove behind that jeep for 20 minutes with my eyes glued to those words. My answer was given...it can't be any plainer. I was blind, life is good. I felt such an energy shift at that moment and such gratitude that I actually had joy. I'm still in such awe of such a sign. It was as if God took a billboard and wrote on it. It couldn't be any plainer. I had my manifestation. Sometimes the word is exactly what it is.


It's 15 hours later and I still feel that joy and awe, I feel different, almost connected. I've found a path and my journey is unfolding. I don't know what's next, but I feel very at peace knowing that I was heard. There is someone there!

Thank you for the gift you shared,

Sharon
Hi Cindy,

You're more than welcome to share this amazing story. To feel this wonderful is truly awe inspiring. There is more to the story now too.

Everyday now during my morning commute, I turn off the radio and just talk to God and tell him about all the things that I'm truly grateful for and somehow things just pour out that I had no idea were in me. It's like a fountain that was turned on and just keeps bubbling up. As I was rolling along and telling God whatever came up from my heart, I asked him to put into my life the soul mate that he has for me as I travel through my journey. For some reason I said, please give me a sign that you're hearing me and how grateful I am that I feel so full of love and so alive. Cindy, just as before, within a minute of asking, WHAM a work van pulls right in front of me with big letters painted on it. I couldn't believe my eyes when I read "LOCAL MAN" plumbing. (I never heard of that company and have never seen that van before but I do know, God has a sense of humor and he knows I need really BIG signs since I'm a novice at this!) I have no doubt that manifestation is part of the card I chose that night. When I chose that card I had no idea what it was but it's coming in loud and clear!

Then this morning I was driving along and talking God's ear off and said, please guide me and send into my life the people and experiences that will bring love and light into my life. Yes, you guessed it, It wasn't even a minute and WHAM, I got cut off again. This time by a volkswagon with a big bumper sticker that said: GOT HOPE!

I know God has a plan for me and the first was to open my eyes and reconnect. I am thankful I did before he had to actually drop a car on me! I wish I had your gift so he could tell me without the close calls but sometimes I guess it takes a good shove to wake up and realize every minute is a gracious gift that we can use to the full or waste. I feel that my purpose will be revealed soon on my journey. Who knows, I may get a billboard with it!

Once again, thank you for helping me to find my connection to the energy from God and for that communication to open up again. To feel his love all around is just amazing. I feel the heavy weight has been lifted and I'm letting go of the reigns and letting God put me where I should be. He's shown me in no uncertain terms, he hears and he's there.

Love,
Sharon

No comments: